Every year, exhibitors – who exhibit or offer classic cars for sale – always look forward to the annual “Meguiar’s Concours d’élégance”.
A highly professional jury of Belgian and Dutch experts in the field of classic cars select the three most beautiful cars on display in three age categories.
- from 1885 to 1955
- from 1956 to 1975
- from 1976 to 1990
Additionally, they also award – over all the years of manufacture – a prize for “The Best Car of the Show”.
The results of Meguiar’s Concours d’élégance at the Antwerp Classic Salon 2020.
- Cadillac Series 62, 1950 of Henri’s Classics (B)
- Volkswagen Beetle, 1955 of Luc’s Cars (B)
- Buick 2-Door, 1939 of Classic Cars Arnhem (NL)
- Austin-Healey 100M, 1956 of Oldtimerfarm (B)
- Ford Thunderbird, 1956 of Benito Rizzo (B)
- Volvo P1800E, 1972 of Collection by Vermant (B)
- Jaguar XJ220, 1993 of GPS Racing (B)
- Porsche 911 Carrera, 1986 of Gilis Oldtimers (B)
- Toyota Landcruiser BJ43, 1979 of Series4.be (B)
Best of Show
Jaguar E-Type 3,8 Series 1, 1961 of E-Type & Sportscars (NL)
Winner of the trophy “The Best of Show”: E-Type & Sportcars with a 1961 Jaguar E-Type 3,8 Series 1
The Antwerp Classic Salon is an organisation of S.I.H.A. Salons Automobiles BVBA
Jozef Nuytsstraat 1
2140 Antwerpen, Belgium
Click here for our privacy statement
You still have questions about the Antwerp Classic Salon?
Please send us your message or enquiry via the contact form.